List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Crash on start-up
From:       KenSchar () hotmail ! com
Date:       2000-05-22 18:19:43

Could anyone offer any help.  I've installed evolution 0.0 from the
tar.gz and it crashed when I first run it from the cmdline.  Also, I've
downloaded from the cvs and I get the same thing.  I've heard many
others on this list that have managed to view messages.  I'd love to at
least see that :-)

I've downloaded and build and installed bonobo/gtkhtml/gnome-vfs and
evolution all from the cvs.  I'm able to get make & install everything
fine but as soon as I try to run evolution I get a seg.fault crash on
the evolution-mail program. If I click the calendar I also get a
seg.fault crash.  Any ideas?

Thank-you very much!
  Ken