List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] EVMS on uClibc platform/environment?
From:       "Mauricio Culibrk" <mauricio () infohit ! si>
Date:       2007-11-17 19:12:03

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

EVMS running (well, compiling etc) for a uClibc based environment.<br>Is that \
possible and tested/used by anyone?<br><br>Right now I'm using evms on a standard \
Debian/CentOS distribution but I would like to "move" to an embedded distribution \
using uClibc and related libraries and tools.<br><br>Does anyone have any experience \
about evms on uClibc? Any limitiations? Drawbacks etc?<br>Any "real-life" experience \
and/or suggestion?<br><br>So far I found some just mentions about this "case" but \
nothing "special" and all informations are rather old (newest one is from \