List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Error while expanding the file system volume...
From:       "Gopi Ramanathan" <gopikrp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-14 12:40:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

I am getting error while expanding a volume (with xfs file system) .

THE COMMAND

echo expand:"lvm2/pradeep/Reggopinas",size=15GB | /usr/evms/sbin/evms

The output
EVMS Command Line Interpreter Version 2.5.5

EVMS: Engine: FSIM plug-in XFS returned error code 4 when called to expand
volume /dev/evms/gopinas to
73400318 sectors.

Please inform to me that how to solve the above issue

 Thanks in advance...
:(

--
Live will never be the same