List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] how to expand a container
From:       "Brock, Anthony - NET" <Anthony.Brock () oregonstate ! edu>
Date:       2007-06-13 20:53:28

Ross, I don't know if it applies in your case, but I have found the
"save" button to be very problematic in the evmsgui. For best results, I
normally make one change at a time followed by clicking "save". This
have eliminated nearly all of the issues and ensures that I was
previously encountered.

It is difficult to tell from your description, but it is possible that
you were encountering the same issue I've encountered in the past. Good
luck!

Tony

Anthony Brock
Senior Network Security Engineer
Oregon State University - Network Engineering
http://oregonstate.edu/net/security/