List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Quality mortgages at low rates
From:       "Bret" <vpmincszzf () softfluent ! com>
Date:       2007-03-22 3:59:58

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, we'd like to inform you that we are accepting your application, bad credit ok, We are ready to give you a $272,000 loan (Refinance approved) for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute. Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form. http://csamijkkuper.com