List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] . Looking for friend?
From:       "Renata" <iezmgw () es ! co ! nz>
Date:       2006-11-02 22:41:20

Hire,
i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
decided to write. aI mi!ght be coming to your place in 14 days,
so I decided to email you.a May be awe can meet? I am 25 y.o.
girl. I have a picture if you want. No need to reply here as
this is not my email. Write me at jk@yahoomaildirect.info