List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Grand letter. You must to read.
From:       "Ann Acevedo" <mkq () arthur ! sun ! com>
Date:       2006-10-20 11:37:12

The great predictions are drawn up.
The increase is up to 70% last time.
(MXXR) is the lucrative deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil company exceeded all its \
expectations.  One time this fact hits the street there will be no stopping this one.
today it's approximately 0.025 but we are thinking it to triple.
Once the news is made and the PR gets into full brandish.
Don't hesitate and miss out.  We counsel you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and time is limited. We are told that Monday is the day \
it will blast off. Find your position  before that happens.