List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Help to recover from interrupted RAID5 shrink
From:       "Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov" <ploujj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-17 1:49:46

Gah! I apologize to Mike Tran for replying to him rather than the
mailing list. I haven't noticed that this is what gmail chose to do
with this list's mail.

I actually solved my problem by degrading the array and using the free
spare for backup while I re-arrange the array.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards