List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Mattes in the face TR@DENEWZ
From:       "Arnulfo Nielsen" <tkxtim () afeindustries ! com>
Date:       2006-09-11 22:00:26

	Penny S_t_o_c_k_s Alert Advisory Service

					A-L-V-N Is s HOT s_t_o_c_k!

		Get on A-L-V-N First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

			THE NEWS RELEASED Last Thursday! SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING!!!

		Get on A-L-V-N First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload to above $1.15!

			 		WATCH IT EXPLODE ON TUESDAY!!!

Company: Art-4Love Inc.
Symbol:  A-L-V-N
Current Price: $0.75
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on TUESDAY!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.99
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $1.15
Best Scenario Target Price: $1.75

Recommendation: "STRONG=BUY" starting on TUESDAY, September 12, 2006.

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot art sector.  Less than one
month after their entry was made public, A-L-V-N makes as acquisition
announcement which sends their s_t_o_c_k price flying up by over 300concentric.net !! \

BREAKING NEWS ON A-L-V-N:
A4L GALLERY Presents Dan Dimonda: Faceless Thursday September 7, 4:15 pm ET Long \
Island-born Artist Dan Dimonda Will Showcase His Latest Works at Art-4Love's A4L \
GALLERYThis First Solo  Show for Dimonda Entitled 'Dan Dimonda: Faceless'

Art-4Love Inc. (OTC: A-L-V-N.PK - News) announces the tenth show of its inaugural \
season at A4L  GALLERY. Dan Dimonda will showcase his latest works in "Dan Dimonda: \
Faceless," which will  run from August 21, 2006 through September 9, 2006. The \
closing reception will be held on  Saturday, September 9, 2006 from 7:00 to 11:00 PM \
at A4L GALLERY, 45 East 20th Street, 9th floor,  New York, NY 10003, between Broadway \
and Park Avenue South.Long Island-born Dimonda's recent works  are a probing \
investigation into appearances and their relationship to meaning. These works of  \
faceless figures probe the many facets of the true self and our attempts to rework \
them with our  outward presentation of our visages. Dimonda states about his work, \
"The face gives away too much  without answering anything. Why do we look for a face? \
It is not the face that we see when we  look at a person, we see who we are, what we \
do, how we feel that makes us who we are. Who cares  what you look like if your \
colors are beautiful?"

With roots in the surrealistic content of Magrite and the stylistic musings of the \
Pop Movement,  Dimonda's works both astonish with their simplicity and depth and \
affirm our desire to see beyond  that, which is presented to us. This will be \
Dimonda's first solo show.

"This exhibition of Dimonda's latest works underscores the commitment A4L GALLERY has \
to its emerging  artists," said Chad Love Lieberman, Founder and CEO of Art-4Love. \
"Whether our artists are well-known or  just beginning their careers, Art-4Love and \
A4L GALLERY will continue to fulfill its mission of bringing  the world's most \
distinguished creative talent to private buyers and dealers in New York as well as to \
 its core architectural and art consultant clients," added Mr. Lieberman.

About the Company:
Art-4Love Inc. (OTC: A-L-V-N - News) is an emerging growth art company with access to \
the works of 1,300 artists  from 45 countries, representing the rights of over 17,000 \
pieces of original artwork by both established and  emerging artists worldwide. \
Offering a comprehensive range of leasing and sales options and an extensive \
selection  of artwork, the Company provides a "one-stop/full-service environment" to \
assist its corporate clients with all  facets of their art needs.

Members should pick up A-L-V-N as early as possible on Tuesday.This RECENT news is \
going to send A-L-V-N off the charts!

	We all know that in the art business it's the big announcements that makes these \
S_t_o_c_k_s explode!!!

			We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.

			WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE 12 OF SEPTEMBER. GO A-L-V-N!