List:       evms-devel
Subject:    RE: [Evms-devel] How to use EVMS and Linux-HA together?
From:       "Changju Gao" <CGAO () novell ! com>
Date:       2006-03-20 16:52:54

If the option is disabled, you don't have your cluster manager (which is different
from the Cluster Segment Manager) running, i.e. /sbin/evmsd is not started or
not running (correctly).

Please start /sbin/evmsd, either by adding a respawn command in your ha.cf, or
manually typing "/sbin/evmsd &".

If option is still disabled, you can turn on EVMS debug and take a look at the
daemon log file to see what wnet wrong.

Good luck!

>>> "Thomas Guyot-Sionnest" <Thomas@zango.com> 3/20/2006 8:01 am >>>
EVMS don't see any differences between shared and non-shared  disks, however
CSM should never be used on local disks.

If you don't have CSM or node administered option, check your ha/hb2 plugin
and heartbeat configuration.

Thomas