List:       evms-devel
Subject:    RE: [Evms-devel] evms error
From:       carl engstrom <carlengstrom () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-02-08 1:05:35

thanks for all of the responses.

I'm jsut playing around with software RAID at this
point, so I'm not worried about redundancy.  I have
(2) physical drives with (2) partitions each, so a
total of (4) 100GB partitions...  The issue is that
evms wasn't saving any of the information that I
created in the GUI.  I just kept getting errors.  I
finally just went back to mdadm to create the volumes
and that seems to work just fine.  I have a 2 disk
RAID 5 volume running now with no real issues.

I just a confused as to why evms isn't working for me.

thanks