List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] EVMS during Ubuntu 5.1 install
From:       "Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2005-12-16 12:55:28

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 12:59:09AM -0500, Greg Hartzog wrote:
> I am trying to find how to activate EVMS during the install, before I have
> to identify which filesystem get mounted where.

The evms debian-installer module is currently quite broken (it was quite
experimental at the time, and d-i has moved a lot since it was written), and
no significant efforts are made to fix it. I'd guess you're a bit out of
luck.

There have been talks about Ubuntu spending some developer time on fixing it
(and integrating it into the partitioner), but I don't think that has
happened yet.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/