List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Want to Turbocharge Your Portfolio?
From:       Abdullah <Dequan () zekiah ! com>
Date:       2005-05-30 17:50:43

Our Top June Alert is: CAEO - China Resources Group Ltd

Symbol:                          CAEO
Current Price:	                 $0.45

Our Top June Alert is: CAEO - China Resources Group Ltd

Expected Speculative price in next 3-5 days: $1.10

27May: China Resources CEO Provides Corporate Update
27May: China Resources CEO Provides Corporate Update
27May: China Resources CEO Provides Corporate Update

Don’t Miss Out!! Micro Cap Stocks Are Providing HUGE Investor Profits!!  Our last 2 \
profiles have been over 150% winners in a few short days, Did you turn a 100% gain on \
your investment last month. If you were reading our stock picks updates you would \
have made at least 150% on each trade.

Our NEW Top June Alert is: CAEO - China Resources Group Ltd

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Symbol:                          CAEO
Current Price:	                 $0.45

Expected Speculative price in next 3-5 days: $1.10
Huge PR campaign underway !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Many low-priced stocks provided HUGE GAIN opportunities for investors who capitalized \
and jumped on them early enough.

Don’t miss out on our latest Hot Pick!

Our latest hot pick OTC: CAEO is another golden opportunity!  Buy now, before the \
word gets out.

The Company:

China Resources Group Ltd. is an emerging resource exploration company focused on \
exploration and development opportunities in China.

CRG's experienced management and advisory group have built a worldwide network of \
trusted relationships with resource exploration and corporate finance professionals. \
Through this expansive network, CRG identifies highly prospective resource \
exploration and development opportunities in China that can be joint-ventured with \
both Chinese and North American partners.

CRG is currently evaluating potential projects in Henan, Shanxi, Guangxi, Hebei, and \
Hunan Provinces. Through contacts within the North American and Chinese resource and \
investment industries, CRG identifies prospective resource exploration and \
development projects in China.

CRG has formed co-operative alliances with a number of private and publicly traded \
resource exploration companies with extensive business histories in China. CRG and \
its alliance partners intend to jointly pursue projects (non-exclusive) that will \
require greater exploration expenditures.

CRG is currently evaluating potential gold, oil, coal, and coalbed methane projects \
in Henan, Guangxi, Hebei, and Hunan Provinces.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Symbol:                          CAEO
Current Price:	                 $0.45

Expected Speculative price in next 3-5 days: $1.10
Huge PR campaign underway !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

News Release:
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, May 27, 2005 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- China Resources Group \
Ltd. (Pink Sheets:CAEO) (the "Company" or "CRG") is pleased to provide this corporate \
update to shareholders regarding its recent activities and developing opportunities \
in China.

"CRG has made great progress in 2005 towards establishing itself as a first-class \
exploration partner in China," said Gerry Belanger, President & CEO of the Company. \
"In addition to building new relationships within the Chinese mining community and \
evaluating numerous potential mining properties, we have now identified two \
significant projects which we feel represent major opportunities for CRG."

The potential acquisitions are advanced stage exploration projects targeting \
gold-silver and molybdenum-copper mineralization in northeast China. Both projects \
host previously identified mineral resources which have been exploited by small scale \
local miners for a number of years. Additionally, both projects are fully permitted \
with all of the necessary exploration, mining, and business licenses already in \
place.

The acquisition of projects of this type is at the core of CRG's business strategy of \
investing in projects that will immediately benefit from new capital investment and \
the utilization of modern exploration and mining technologies and techniques not \
readily available in China.

Read This before you do anything else:

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the \
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the \
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions \
with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, \
objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of \
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements \
are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are \
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual \
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward \
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: \
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," \
"part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," \
"could," or "might  " occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to \
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not \
investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek \
advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to \
trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report \
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the \
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the \
company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from \
the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look  the news release by \
yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it. In compliance with Section \
17(b), we disclose the holding of CAEO shares prior to the publication of this \
report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due \
to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at \
any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. \
Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and \
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on \
forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations \
involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ \
materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. "Expected \
Speculative price" should not be accepted as price projection its only for \
informational purposes. Please be advised that nothing within this email shall \
constitute a solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security \
mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor \
affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $19000 from third \
party (TrIPromoConsult Report) to send this report.  All statements made are our \
express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and \
sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking \
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of \
1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", \
"move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.