List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] vol size diff between reported and actual
From:       Greg Whynott <greg () dkp ! com>
Date:       2004-11-16 20:02:50

kernel:  2.4.27.

I am aware of the 2TB limitation,  but not *as* aware as I had thought.
I've been under the (wrong) impression volume management was a way to
get around this limitation.   Sorry about that....

I did not edit nor would of thought to edit a vol under control of
another piece of software.  Seems like pulling the rug from under your
feet type of scenario.  I knew the -l would display the partition table
which was what I was after at the time.  Thanks very much for pointing
out a better way to ascertain this information.

Soon as SuSE + 2.6 finishes installing and have made it this far I'll
fire an update off to the list.

thanks Kevin,
greg