List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] seg fault after install.
From:       greg <greg () fqdn ! com>
Date:       2004-11-13 2:02:15

Thank you Steve for your help and time on this.

It is time to reinstall another vendors linux I'd say. SuSE is known to
work well with EVMS, and I use it at home. :) Thank you again for
looking at this, I hope you were able to learn from it as well.

Also thank you Jure for flagging the RHAS issue. To answer your question
as to why we use RH, 99% of the servers and render farm machines, which
is hundreds of them, were running it when I took this position. Also
many of the commercial tools we use are only QA'd on RH. It seemed like
the sane thing to do, at the time.

take care folks,
greg