List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Re: [Evms-cluster] evms_failover problems
From:       Steve Dobbelstein <steved () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2004-05-12 23:28:36

Alex,

Thank you *very very* much for the use of your system to debug the problem.
I was able to chase down not one, but three problems.  I developed patches
for two of the problems.  The third one is a problem with HA not delivering
status messages with the cluster membership.  the patched code will get
along OK without the missing messages.

I installed them on your evms-2.3.2 tree to test them.  The patches are
also in the evms-2.3.2/patches/ directory.  I left the patched code
installed so you can test with it some more.

For other folks who are interested, the patches can be found at:
http://evms.sourceforge.net/patches/2.3.2/engine/csm_options.patch
http://evms.sourceforge.net/patches/2.3.2/engine/membership_names.patch

Steve D.