List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Data Conversion & e-Books Development Services
From:       "Dhiraj Aggarwal" <ebooks () now-india ! net ! in>
Date:       2004-04-28 8:36:20

Hi,

We came across your contact information while browsing through the web.

We are an organization based in New Delhi, India specializing in preparing digital \
content (http://www.e- BookServices.com). We convert information from paper and all \
document formats (including cross-platform), for electronic  publishing, technical \
documentation, e-Commerce, online information services and distribution.

Our range of services include:
1. Accessible Format Creation (for Visually Impaired)
2. Audio Transcription Services
3. Book Writing (Content Development)
4. CAD Conversion Services
5. Data Entry / Conversion Services
6. e-Books Development
7. EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) Services
8. Format/File Conversion Services
9. OCR Services
10. Pre-Press / Web / Typesetting Services
11. Proofreading Services
12. XML / HTML / SGML Services

We guarantee the highest quality and accuracy available anywhere, best \
value-for-dollar throughout the industry and on- time delivery. Our quality is \
99.995%. We have three levels of quality assurance which enables us to make this \
claim.  Delivery format can be tailored to your requirements.

With every project plan we design and implement, we work to earn our clients' trust. \
You pay for the services provided or  hours worked - only when you need them!

For your first project you do not need to pay a deposit. You can make the entire \
payment after receiving satisfactory  delivery of service.

In case you have any requirements for our services currently or in the near future, \
please do get in touch with us.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO

Mobile: +(91) 98100 50809
E-mail : info@e-BookServices.com / ebooks@now-india.net.in
Website : http://www.e-BookServices.com

P.S.: This email has been sent expecting the information to be of use and benefit to \
you. In case you do not wish to  receive further offers from us, please send us an \
email with `REMOVE + your email address’ in the subject line and we will  remove your \
email address from our database. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.