List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] future
From:       Jure =?UTF-8?B?UGXEjWFy?= <pegasus () nerv ! eu ! org>
Date:       2004-03-17 23:37:56

Linux 2.7 development is already promising some exiting things in the
storage area ... Sata already here, serial scsi just around the corner,
raid6 already in the kernel, DDF on the horizont, EMD ...

I think the evms roadmap should get some updates :)

I's going to be interesting to see what direction the talks about EMD will
take in the following days & weeks ...

--

Jure Pečar