List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] evms linux question
From:       Andy Doerr <andydoerr () swbell ! net>
Date:       2004-02-25 4:58:48

So I suppose the answer to the question is yes.

The bios is a custom bios also.  Apparently, The
machine was intended to be an appliance.  The bios has
no way of accessing it (short of reflashing it).

It does not recognize a CD as a valid boot device, but
it does recognize floppy and ide before the raid
device.

The ide with redhat 9 is already installed and boots
properly, so I will probably pursue that.

Thank you for your time.