List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Any interest in a EVMS CLI C++ wrapper class?
From:       Kevin Corry <kevincorry () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-12-12 14:57:30

Hi Mike,

Looks like some interesting work! I'm not sure if the EVMS team would have a
lot of immediate use for the wrappers, since we don't do much in C++. But it
may very well come in handy for someone writing a program that needs to
interface to EVMS through the CLI. If you get permission to release it, I
could probably set up a "contrib" directory in our CVS tree or on our
website.

Actually, that's probably a good idea just in general. We could put Peter
Smith's build script there, and anything else that doesn't quite fit in the
main tree. I'll see if I can set that up today.

-Kevin Corry