List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Re: link accross disks with different speeds/PIO mode
From:       Clement Hermann <clement.hermann () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-17 10:51:21

Don Mulvey wrote:

> I don't know what failed.

Well, thanks anyway for your help. I appreciate the time you spend looking
at this. At least I've learned a few thing about the way evms work.
I'll let you know if I find out what happened (don't count on it, though, I
don't really expect to find anything, as I'm not qualified for these subjects).

Best Regards,