List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] PLEASE  GET BACK  TO  ME.
From:       MAJI  AMASI jr <majiamasi2 () netscape ! net>
Date:       2003-06-30 23:41:12

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel: 31-615 117 319

                CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

 Good day,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me =
personally. I am Maji Amasi jr., the first son of Maji Amasi sr., a popular =
black farmer in Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land dispute in my country. =
I got your contact  through network online hence decided to write you.Before =
the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of =
US8.6 million (Eight million, Six Hundred thousand United States dollars), in =
one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in =
Zimbabwe, this money was deposited in a box as FAMILY TREASURE to avoid much =
demurrage and tax from security company. This amount was meant for the =
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new =
farms in Swaziland.This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. =
Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich =
white farmers and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing =
and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. =
In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which =
my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of =
our lives and are
 currently staying in the Netherlands where we areseeking political asylum =
and moreso have decided to transfer my father=92s money to a more reliable =
foreign account. since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum =
seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial =
transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son =
of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine =
foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge =
of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South =
African government seems to be playing along with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South =
Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both =
countries have similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking for a =
partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I =
must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist =
me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements =
with the security company to clear the consignment(fund) from their afiliate =
office here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the =
consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.But before =
then all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to =
the consignment and more importantly this money I intend to use for =
investment.

I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage =
of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go =
into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in =
your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have =
also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the =
process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing =
to give you 20% of the money while the remaining 75% will be for my =
investment in your country. Contact me
 with the above telephone number or my  E-mail address while I implore you to =
maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction. I guarantee that =
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you =
from any breach of the law in your country.

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Maji Amasi jr.