List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Re: OptiFacio
From:       Jer Jackson <jerj () coplanar ! net>
Date:       2003-06-24 15:20:17

Hi guys,

It's nice to get a bit of attention for my idea.  I'm afraid that I
don't have the time to put into it.  I think that someone will have to
take on the dm raid1.  The alternative is a specialized hack for each
application... ie online raid reconf, pv move, etc.  It is unfortunate
that the dm raid1 is such a large obstacle, but I think the combined
effort of all the workarounds will be greater.

Regards,

Jeremy

--
Jer Jackson <jerj@coplanar.net>