List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] [ANNOUNCE] EVMS Release 2.0.0
From:       Matt Zimmerman <mdz () debian ! org>
Date:       2003-03-31 4:58:03

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 05:53:25PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> I have uploaded preliminary 2.0.0 packages to the Debian 'experimental'
> distribution.  I am now using these packages myself, but because there have
> been so many changes, I would prefer that others test them and send feedback
> to me before I target unstable.
>
> To access Debian experimental, add the following line to
> /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main

There will be a delay of a day or more until the packages are available in
the experimental archive, and I've received some inquiries about them, so
I've made the packages available here in the meantime:

# i386 binary packages
deb http://people.debian.org/~mdz/evms/unstable ./

# source packages
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~mdz/evms/unstable ./