List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] BBR Feature Problem?
From:       Jake Colman <colman () ppllc ! com>
Date:       2002-10-24 14:13:04

Kevin,

I'm sorry to cop-out on this, but I needed to get my drives up and running.
I removed the BBR feature, recreated the volumes, and began moving my data
around.

I generally try to do a better job assisting in beta testing but, this time
around, I had to move on and can no longer reproduce the problem.

...Jake

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com