List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Don't want to use Reiserfs
From:       "Effrem Norwood" <enorwood () effrem ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 22:26:10

Hi All,

Another question regarding EVMS 1.1.0. I don't want to use Reiserfs nor do I
want it on my system. When I add the VFS-lock patch to the kernel and
configure the snapshot feature tool, EVMSN complains that the Reiserfs tools
aren't there on start.

Any way to have EVMSN not complain about that? I've been installing Reiser
and tools to make it not complain but would rather just avert the whole
thing.

Thanks as always,

Eff Norwood