List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Weird reiserfs resize behaviour
From:       "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso () mit ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-05 16:10:01

Oops.  I guess should have run fetchmail before composing my last
note.  I'm not sure why I was still seeing the bug even after doing a
cvs update, unless I was using an old evms shared library somehow,
that didn't get blown away after I did the EVMS "make install".  I'll
investigate what happened....

						- Ted