List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Re: sparc64 woes
From:       Matt Zimmerman <mdz () debian ! org>
Date:       2002-08-26 17:51:27

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 12:43:43PM -0500, Don Mulvey wrote:

> 0x52380 != 0x528a8 ... wonder what happened here.

The quoted portion was from my previous message (and thus a previous boot).
I didn't include the engine log for the most recent run because I neglected
to run it with -d everything.  I can do another run if you like, but I've no
reason to believe that anything is going wrong with the address, since it
was the same (between user and kernel) in previous runs.

> All looks Ok ... except the user address is mucked with on its way into
> ioctl32.c ... just dont see how.    Having a hard time following the
> copy_to_user code ... still checking out why it hangs.

It's pretty strange that it hangs completely without even a whisper on the
console.

--
 - mdz