List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] Patch for 2.4.18
From:       Kevin Corry <corryk () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2002-03-04 13:27:30

On Monday 04 March 2002 03:01, Oliver Jehle wrote:
> i've 2 questions about evms
>

> have you a date for the 2.4.18 patch ???

It's in CVS now. I created one last week, but forgot to check it in. Check
the runtime/patches directory in our CVS tree.

> when did you plan to include evms in the standard kernel ????

Well, we'd love to have included as soon as possible. :)  We've sent the code
to Linus for review. It'll be up to him as to when it actually gets included.

> i've seen in http://kernelnewbies.org/status/latest.html that it's
> planed for 2.5, do you also a plan to integrate it in the 2.4 kernel
> ?????

Right now we are concentrating on inclusion for 2.5, but 2.4 is a possibility
as well. It will mostly be up to Marcelo if all-new code will go into 2.4.

-Kevin