List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] Script for "stacking" patches
From:       "Kevin M Corry" <corryk () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-09-10 7:07:04

Andrew,

Here is the script I mentioned in my earlier email, and supporting files
for UML and kgdb. Currently they only work for 2.4.9 kernels. Eventually I
will get around to making the script a little smarter in figuring out the
target kernel version number. There are pretty good notes at the top of the
script, but let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully I can find a
way to put this stuff on our website.

If you (or anyone else) is interested in helping to get EVMS running on
UML, take a look at drivers/evms/ldev_mgr.c in the discover_disks()
function. Once the device-manager plugin recognizes the UML disks,
everything else should work seemlessly.

-Kevin

(See attached file: patch_evms_kernel)

(See attached file: patchfile-uml-evms-2.4.9)

(See attached file: patchfile-kgdb-evms-2.4.9)

["patch_evms_kernel" (application/octet-stream)]
["patchfile-uml-evms-2.4.9" (application/octet-stream)]
["patchfile-kgdb-evms-2.4.9" (application/octet-stream)]