List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] EVMS engine
From:       "Kevin M Corry" <corryk () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 21:04:37

> Perhaps this could be discussed on IRC?  (I generally
> prefer IRC to telephone conferences, BTW, because you
> can have more than issue happening at once.  I find I
> often can't get a word in on telephone calls, which means
> sometimes small ideas get missed.  This is made worse
> by the fact that you can't hear anything when you're
> talking, so you can't interrupt - or get interupted.
> Very annoying)
>
> I'm usually on #parted on irc.openprojects, just
> timezones... Anyway, it would be good if all EVMS people
> hung out on #evms, whenever available ;-)

Andrew,

As per your suggestion, I have created a #evms IRC channel,
also on irc.openprojects. I will try to keep myself logged
on, and try to keep an eye on it while I'm at work. Maybe I
can get some of the other IBM guys to log on as well, so we
can some some more real-time discussions. Perhaps we can
also have some scheduled IRC discussions in place of, or
coinciding with, our conference calls.

Sorry I don't have any answers to you other questions. For
now I am going to leave that up to the guys working on the
engine code.

-Kevin