List:       eurohack
Subject:    Re: [EuroHaCk] DES Algorithm
From:       "abdab banana" <bananaman_4 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-07-19 20:07:54

Man.... Its either i am a natural at pissing ppl off without trying or ima
natural in getting strong reactions and feedback on whatever i say. Either
way its all good.. and i understand all ur points of view ppl. But sometimes
the best way to be taught is to be tutored. but in this case ill have to
disagree with my original comment and say that yes if u want too hack then
read and leran yourself and dont expect to be spoonfed tricks and clues
without knowing the how they originally work.
So how do you hack one of the government mianframes.. hehe jk
abdab the sexy bananaman