List:       eurohack
Subject:    Re: [EuroHaCk] Data Recovery - Virus or Something else ?
From:       voltaic <voltaic () thcnet ! net>
Date:       2000-06-30 20:03:54

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Arnd Empting wrote:

> > back to win9x. which, really, is the best OS for the average computer user.
>
> as most ppl also want to play games on their computer i agree.
> for others as my girlfriend who really does not much more than
> a bit surfing, emailing and writing shortstories on the machine,
> my experience is that iMac is the right choice.

my girlfriend is going to get beos on a x86 for now.  i'm more familiar with
x86 hardware in case something goes wrong.

cryptography exports are not allowed to china.
u.s. presidents are guarded by secret service agents.
guevara and castro fought for world-wide communism.
al gore and janet reno attack cyber-terrorism.

--- PR1VACYPHR3AK BEGIN
MKJAS5LCN292BQWEOF7Y14HQW8CLHB431N9CPM
MH138SVKZJ23498HWFLKHJ230HJSDKN2W2H52M
MIU23IUSC98Y23IBQF8O7T2345UVQSFD8129CM
MP17Y45CBY4RBTQ3O57TQCBO874T5BO18745CM
--- PR1VACYPHR3AK END

don't let the government invade your privacy.
fear the nsa, fbi, dea, batf, cfr, ftc, fcc, fda.
(e)ch(e)lon is online and listening.

--
For sub/unsub matters talk to majordomo@bofh.kyrnet.kg.
For FAQ please check out http://voltaic.thcnet.net/eurohack/