List:       eurohack
Subject:    Re: [EuroHaCk] BSD/Linux/Solaris...
From:       El KiKe <stormlrd () s0d ! sal ! itesm ! mx>
Date:       2000-06-30 11:25:58

Smitty saves your ass in AIX, BUT since itsa bitch to do anything on
console everyone defaults to X ... and guess what is the default to
leave??? yep use your favorite xkey sniffer (damn did I just say
key.c???) to get the stuff

The only secure thang I see on AIX is the fact that it comes without a
compiler and installing one its a bitch because of the server lincenses,
BUT if you have done it one time you can do it on your account and
BAM! ... most ppl don't care to patch since you can't compile =) ....

Altho is secure, the secure (shadow) file its weird and normal shadow
"compilers" don't work, but a little tweaking to a perl proggie is easy...

El Nahual

PS Tha main problem is, yes its hard to get in , but once someon its be be
carefull he knows what he is doing ....