List:       eurohack
Subject:    Ang: Re: [EuroHaCk] Basiccards
From:       electro () algonet ! se
Date:       2000-07-27 5:34:30

Hi Harry!

Tanks for the answer and mail.
I think you are the right man for this job.
Do you know Microchips Pic16f84 and EE24lc16 chip??
I have amsembled software for a goog working program I will have writing in
Visual Basic 6.0 for this Basiccards-programer.
Do you know perhapes olso this programer from ZeitControl??
Please let me know,and your private mailadress if you will send me is nice.

Best Regards
Bertil

----------

I want to help you.

I am a Computer Engineer and working as a Computer Programmer in a Company
here in Phil.

Thanks you.

--

On (Inget eller ogiltigt dat   electro wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>I wounder if someone have try this Basiccards from ZeitControl Cardsystem
in
>Germany?
>They have a homeside on "www.basiccards.com"
>I have bay this Basiccard-kit and try to program with this but I am not so
>good in
>Visual Basic 6.0.
>This file for the programer moust bee writing in Vicual Basic.
>I have a good software for Microchip Pic 16F84 with EEprom 24LC16 I will
>write
>in Visual Basic.
>I have all instruction for the file in Microchips processor.
>I wounder if some good guy here can help me to write this software?
>Please contact me if you will help me and are good in Visual Basic 6.0.
>
>Best Regards
>Bertil
>--
>For sub/unsub matters talk to majordomo@bofh.kyrnet.kg.
>For FAQ please check out http://voltaic.thcnet.net/eurohack/
>For flames, nonsense, junk and crap please talk to devnull@bofh.kyrnet.kg

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com