List:       eurohack
Subject:    Re: SV: [EuroHaCk] Visual Basic 5 Decompiler
From:       Neuronix <neuronix () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-06-17 2:09:17

************ ************ wrote:

> Yes I agree it will be very hard to make but everything is possible.. SInce
> I know visual basic  very good I am sure I can do it also I have a friend
> that is very good too And i am going over to his house today and we are
> going to start making it... I will post it on my webpage when it is
> finished..

Well I guess your VB skillZ wont be enough. Reversing is pretty much
ASM, understanding the compiler internals (well in this case is an
interpreter) and such.

  But well. I dont underestimate anyone. If you do it, show to us.

Cheers,

Neuronix.
--
For sub/unsub matters talk to majordomo@bofh.kyrnet.kg.