List:       eurohack
Subject:    [EuroHaCk] ELP needs a logo!
From:       <shadowgod () iname ! com>
Date:       2000-06-15 11:43:01

  hi you graphic designing folks out there!  time to make a contribution to the
Eurohack Linux Project and help us decide on a logo.

 Right now, size and etc arent restrictions right now.  i would like the
submissions to be in tiff (or even png) format though.  Just keep in mind this
distrobution is for the advanced/"hacker" type user. and it *not* for the
newbies ;)

 Just email me of where[/when] i can get your submission.  It would be best if
you include the image in a zip file that also contains a text file with your
name (nick, whatever) and email address.

 i'm pretty much always on irc, so you can dcc send it to me there.  or you can
put it on a website for me to download.  just so long i get your submission!

 the "committee" to decide on the logo is still being formed.  but i know it
will most likely be me, psych0, mbnc, and maybe a couple other people.

 good luck!

--
-ShadowGod-
EuroHack Linux Project - A Distrobution for the Advanced User.

--
For sub/unsub matters talk to majordomo@bofh.kyrnet.kg.
For FAQ please check out http://voltaic.thcnet.net/eurohack/