List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    Re: [Ethereal-users] Etherreal for Win 98
From:       "Mike Kenning" <mkenning () home ! com>
Date:       2000-10-30 18:15:54

p.s.  One other possible point of confusion... Simply running "Packet95.exe"
does not install the driver.  That only decompresses the required files.
You then need to follow the instructions at
http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/winpcap/install/Default.htm
and (for Win95/98) specifically those on page
http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/winpcap/install/help/95.htm
to get the driver bound to your adapters.

Mike K.