List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    [Ethereal-users] how to get total time of a connections?
From:       George Nychis <gnychis () cmu ! edu>
Date:       2006-03-31 22:37:00

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible for me to calculate the length of a
connection from actual system time from libpcap log files?

So, for instance... if i had a libpcap file with 30 different
connections, how could i get a printout of something like this:

1: 3 seconds
2. 120 seconds
3. 40 seconds

.... and so on.  So i guess i'm looking for help writing a tethereal
filter do this plus some sort of script

Thanks!
George