List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    Re: [Ethereal-users] Filter ack
From:       Hansang Bae <hbae () nyc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 23:53:27

On 02:50 PM 3/28/2006, David López Pérez wrote:
> Ok
>
> Thank you
>
> I think I going to filter these frames with the help of the lenght of the frame
> These frame have a lenght of 10b
>
> I'll use --> frame.pkt_len == 10
>
> This is not the best way but it's effective for me

If there is something unique within the frame level you can create a unique bit mask \
to capture the 802.11 frame in question.  But I don't have access to the raw capture, \
so I wouldn't know what the syntax would be.

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=130757&rl=1

has some info on creating tcpdump filter syntax.  Since Ethereal uses the same \
syntax, you can use the information on the above site.

hsb