List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    Re: [Ethereal-users] Compatable Systems
From:       "Mr Fred (Dell 9300)" <Mr_Fred () MSN ! Com>
Date:       2006-01-27 1:48:00

Thanks for the reply.

I installed Redhat 9 and am trying to get USB interfaces to work.

Ethereal download gets very busy (Version Glare!) in trying to find current
data.

Windows package is 1 file that includes Winpcap Etc.

Got lost very quickly trying to get instruction and proper version (Latest).

RPM's are marked , dont use .  Ouch

Will keep digging through the pile..

Fred
Linux Dazzled