List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    RE: [Ethereal-users] Ping packet sizes
From:       "Stewart, Damien" <damien.r.stewart () adi-limited ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 23:48:14

Hi Joe,

Yes, both directions are implied in the command by default with the latest
version of IOS. I am monitoring the SPANed port using Ethereal and ping from
another workstation to yet another workstation. My Ethereal box is
effectively in the middle.

Damien Stewart

 This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no copies.