List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    [Ethereal-users] Suggestion
From:       Suhail Hussain <suhail () email ! arizona ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-27 22:54:24

Hi,
I have been a member of this Ethereal forum for quite a while now... even though
I am pretty dormant now. I just had a small suggestion/question.
I have observed that more than 90% of the queries are answered by Guy
Harris.(correct me if im wrong, but i think he made ethereal right).
Why doesnt anybody in this forum come forward and take initiative to answer the
queries posted by the other people. In this way, everyone will get their
solutions faster and also, we wudnt have to wait for Guy Harris to have his
lunch/dinner/sleep and then open his mailbox n reply 2 our queries.
Thanks,
Suhail.