List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    [Ethereal-users] Help with Ethereal
From:       "Paul Wolf" <Paul.Wolf () tasc ! dot ! gov>
Date:       2002-07-27 18:38:17

I can use the latest build with no problems (0.9.5 with WinPCap 2.3)
on a 2k WS (SP2) but the graphical quality is very poor (on 16 bit
color) and some areas are very difficult to read. In addition, while I
can create and save capture and display filters I can't seem to get
them to apply. Any help on this would be appreciated as this is the
only way I have of diagnosing network related problems without having
to wait 2 days for the network group to set up a capture.

Paul Wolf