List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    RE: [Ethereal-users] Follow TCP kept hanging on SMTP session
From:       "darren" <teodarren () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-31 13:39:51

Hi all,

My problem with following SMTP is solved after I upgraded from 0.9.1 to
0.9.2.

The program (0.9.1) exits every time I do a filter with "smtp".

As for the TCPFlow prob, its solved now, TCPFlow does not support
802.11, so I added an extra handler for it (ugly patch).

I was wondering if future releases of Ethereal will support message
reconstruction and packet assembly. I do lots of traffic troubleshooting
and have to switch btn Ethereal and TCPflow all the time.

Regards
darren