List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    [Ethereal-users] some problem with tcp follow stream
From:       Jin Zhang <jinz () cisco ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 23:54:54

Hi,

I have an ethereal 0.9.0 installed on my linux box:

Undefined OBJECT-GROUP (snmpBasicNotificationsGroup): At line 395 in
/usr/share/snmp/mibs/SNMPv2-MIB.txt
ethereal 0.9.0, with GTK+ 1.2.9, with GLib 1.2.9, with libpcap 0.6, with
libz 1.1.3, with UCD SNMP 4.2.1

the "TCP follow stream" function seems to have some problem and is not
returning the complete data. Has anyone noticed the problem?

thanks,

Jin