List:       ethereal-users
Subject:    Re: [Ethereal-users] Bug in snmp decode?
From:       Stijn Jonker <sjcjonker () sjc ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-24 7:05:14

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Guy Harris wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 01:41:48AM +0100, Stijn Jonker wrote:
> > but whenever i tried to read it with ethereal or tethereal it dumps core.
>
> Are you running Ethereal on Red Hat 7.2?

Well not really,

I'm running what once was redhat 7.0, changed a lot.

For instance I upgraded ucd-snmp to 4.2.1-7 by compiling the source rpm
from redhat Rawhide and such, but I'll try the CVS sources.

Thanks a lot. And I'll let you know if the CVS gives me troubles also.

--
Met Vriendelijke groet/Yours Sincerely
Stijn Jonker <SJCJonker@sjc.nl>

Outlook Express is actually an incredibly effective virus distribution system which \
only pretends to be an email program. [by Eric Lee]