List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    Re: [ethereal-dev] (no subject)
From:       Ben Fowler <wapdev () leedsnet ! com>
Date:       2000-04-25 6:37:34

At 06:02 PM 4/24/00, David Ortega wrote:
>I'm trying to find out why my card will not go though . The computer
>said to e-mail www.zing.com . I hope I'm contacting the right people.

You have a talking computer? It could be an iBook or a G4.

What won't your card go through?

zing.org is the domain for the ethereal packet analyzer which details
with packets put out on a network typically by a functioning ethernet
card. Ethereal runs on linux.

If you have a working ethernet card (and both of the machines I mentioned
above have built-in ethernet), then we may well be able to help you.
You will probably need a linux machine on your network to run ethereal.
Having said that, your problem might well have a simpler solution & I
would suggest that you talk to human who understands your system,
perhaps the one who sold it or gave it to you.

Ben.

--
Leedsnet - The information resource for Leeds and the West Riding
< URL:http://www.leedsnet.com/mobile/ >