List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    [ethereal-dev] just wondering - why was config.guess removed?
From:       "Neulinger, Nathan R." <nneul () umr ! edu>
Date:       2000-02-18 15:26:38

configure and automake won't run right without it. That file isn't
autogenerated as far as I know.

-- Nathan

From: "Gilbert Ramirez Jr." <gram@pow.zing.org>
To: ethereal-cvs@pow.zing.org
Subject: [ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal .cvsignore Makefile.am autoge
	n.sh configure.in manuf config.guess ltconfig
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:17:55 -0600

gram        2000/02/10 21:17:51 CST

  Modified files:
    .                    .cvsignore Makefile.am autogen.sh
                         configure.in manuf
  Removed files:
    .                    config.guess ltconfig
  Log:
  Add Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@axis.com>'s patches
  to add Axis ethernet vendor ID, use libtoolize in autogen.sh, and
  provide the very dangerous option of installing ethereal setuid.

  I've added a "DANGEROUS" comment to the description of the
  --enable-setuid-install option which displays in "./configure --help".

  Removed generated files tha old libltdl/.cvsignore brought to my
  attention by Peter.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.9       +3 -0      ethereal/.cvsignore
  1.164     +8 -1      ethereal/Makefile.am
  1.8       +4 -2      ethereal/autogen.sh
  1.83      +14 -1     ethereal/configure.in
  1.7       +2 -1      ethereal/manuf