List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    RE: [ethereal-dev] Does anybody have any FDDI "Sniffer Classic" c
From:       "Farley, Tim (ISSAtlanta)" <TFarley () iss ! net>
Date:       1999-09-30 21:45:05

>From: Guy Harris [mailto:guy@netapp.com]
>
>Does anybody have an FDDI "Sniffer Classic" capture that they'd be
>willing to send me, so I can see what code they use?

In the code I wrote to read and write Sniffer format files, I use 9 for FDDI
and it seems to work OK.  I'll send you a file that I have here via Email,
it does use 9.

I do have a DOS Sniffer v5.02 here, but not for FDDI.  However I do have
access to a FDDI ring with Microsoft NETMON and some other tools, so if you
need other FDDI tests let me know.

Tim Farley
Software Engineer
tfarley@iss.net

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
(678) 443-6000 / Direct Dial (678) 443-6189 / fax (678) 443-6479
http://www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise